Sunday, March 14, 2010

Here and there,,,

Thats where I have been. I am sure no one is still reading-but that is my own fault.

Life has been going by so quickly. Sarah is in kindergarten. Growing big. Lost a tooth. The light of my life in so many ways...

I love that she is in school and learning so much. We got a puppy last year. A boxer. She is crazy- I am convinced.

We still have our chickens. Although they are more like escape artist renegades. One was actually killed in front of my daughter, by a hawk. So we had an early lesson on life and death and chicken heaven.

The winter is ending (hooray!!!). After over 3 feet of snow this year I am sure I offically have seasonal affective disorder.

We are in the middle of a major home renovation. Everything is where it should not be. Our living room is in the kitchen. And it looks as though it will be like this for at least 4 more weeks.

We are going on vacation in 12 glorious days. Disney-watch out!!! I have a little princess who will bankrupt us no doubt and run us ragged until we are on the verge of collapse.

Thats about it- and it is definately enough!!

No comments: