Friday, July 21, 2006

First Haircut...



Well it is about that time. Sarah's 2nd birthday is rapidly approaching...her bangs are long and scraggily...AND we are having family pictures done at the beach tommorrow...So I decided it was time for her first haircut.

Now let me just say I am NOT a professional hairstylist in any way, shape or form. But I thought I could handle a few snips across her forehead... I mean how difficult could it be? Right??? Besides---I find it ridiculous to pay someone $20 to cut so little hair...

So I gathered up all my supplies, gave Sarah her bath and decided to get clipping...She must have known what I was about to do--and she was NOT happy about it!!! I managed to get her somewhat restrained in her highchair (which she never uses anymore :-( )

Well the pic on the left is before we started....her bangs were actually longer than they lok in the pic.....then the one on the right...lol....what can I say??? I tried! She was very upset at me in that pic...her bangs are a tad bit too short...in the pic they look like they are crooked---but I assure they really are not...must have been a bad angle....it looks much better now a few days after this incident!!

************PICTURES REMOVED!!! SORRY--DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE THEM UP UNTIL I GET INSTALL A CODE TO BLOCK RIGHT CLICK COPIES!!!

4 comments:

MamaKBear said...

I always cut Destiny's bangs on the short side...that way I don't have to cut them again in a week or so! She's pretty good about sitting still, but she's older than Sarah.

Meghan, on the other hand, I just have to keep hers pulled up out of her face...I don't dare try to cut hers right now! And I AM a professional! Well, I was...I let my license expire, but I still know how to cut hair! :)

BTW...you did a great job!

No Longer In Crisis said...

hey - you TRIED!! She's so lovely, no one's really looking at her hair anyway. What a sad face she made! OK, you are more brave than I am...

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful!

GaRnEt GirL said...

hi! saw your need for a no right click script. you can check out: http://www.dynamicdrive.com they have scripts for lotsa stuff.