Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yes I know...

I have been slacking off on posting!! It has just been so darn hectic around here!! We are in the process of selling our house; actually we just hired an agent last week!! We also have been trying to coordinate where we will live once it is sold....We are moving back up north in the spring of 2007 so we have about a year to kill in Florida. Well as luck would have it; we got an aparrtment that is available in mid May...so now we just have to sell our house!!! Anyone interested?!?!?!? Beautiful house...bargain deal if you ask me!! Baby S said something new yesterday. She was shaking her head and said "no no no no no", all because she saw me going to grab a new diaper to change her bum... She is sooo funny lately. A regular comedienne. As I type this she is *supposed* to be napping. Instead I hear "Yeah....Yeahhhhh...No.....Babyyyyyy....Puppy" I love her to pieces. I mailed her biomom a card last week but I will post about that later. FYI: We have her address & phone number but she does not have ours or even know our last name...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kids do the darndest things don't they? I just wish they'd bring back that Tv show with bill cosby as the host where he interviews kids. My daughter Anna would be a hoot!

It's cool that you're keeping in touch with bio mom. we're doing the same thing with Anna's bio mom, we'll send her a picture and letter 4 times a year through our post office box for the reasons of security.

Lisa said...

You've got a beautiful baby to tend to. I wouldn't be posting much either. Don't worry about it.