Friday, May 09, 2008

45 Months


Sarah,
Yesterday you were 45 months old. I am absolutely amazed how quickly time continues to go by. Everyday a new part of you emerges. The bad habits are fading a bit and new ones are emerging. You are very headstrong and perhaps a bit on the stubborn side. You are so energetic and you make mommy tired just watching you run around!!! I swear I dont know how such a small little person, who eats next to nothing, can have as much energy as you do.


You wont let me clip your fingernails right now- you cry if I even attempt it. So tonight my sweet, mommy has to sneak into your room while you sleep to do it. And you know what is going to happen-when you wake up in the morning you will scream bloody murder that your nails are missing.


You love bedtime stories and that makes me happy to have that time with you. One book at bedtime quickly turns into 5. You have moved most of your books from your playroom to under your bed and always move them back there when I try to clean them up.


Your vocabulary is expanding by leaps and bounds and you learn new phrases everyday. One of the funniest is when you say " Oh...my...god" and when I get up from wherever I am sitting you quickly run to take my spot saying "I save your seat mommy and make it warm and comfy"

You are constantly testing our limits and trying to expan our boundaries. Mommy and Daddy are trying to work together better to direct you. You dont like being told 'No" and you think you are the boss..lol...

You love to chase Daddy and jump on his back hanging like a monkey. You think "Honk" is the funniest word on the planet. When you say it you erupt into a fit of giggles and end up making a snorting sound.

You tell us when you grow up you want to be a doctor. I know that you will probally change your mind a million times, but it secretly makes mommy very happy that you would possibly end up helping people like I do.

You are addicted to chocolate. SERIOUSLY addicted. So serious that I have to find clever ways to hide it around the house. And when you find it- your face becomes a sticky brown mess that extends all the way down the font side of your body.

I love you,

Mommy

1 comment:

Shemah said...

Awww.. that's so sweet! and your daughter is absolutely adorable. My son just turned 4 and he think "wooly hat" is the funniest word he's ever heard. He'll say it then crack up! and does it all over again..

May you and your family's life be blessed with all the happiness in the world. Have a great weekend! And HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you! :)