Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tax Rebate

Where are you? I have been obsessively checking my bank account 10 times a day-and you are no where to be found. Our check should have been here on the ninth....Hmmmmmm

I had to leave work a little early today- I had a massive headache that would not seem to go away. Its been along time since I had one of those. So I came home and laid down for a nap- when I woke up I looked at the clock and Sarahs daycare would be closing in 10 minutes!! I got there in the nick of time. I felt horrible- she was the last kid to be picked up. How sad. Guilty mommy here. She didnt seem to mind fortunately.


So when we get home she starts looking through a magazine I had gotten in the mail and proceeds to tell everything she wants to "buy". LOL. At this rate I am going to have to get a second job before she is a teenager.

No comments: